FUN!!!! This weekend was packed full of it!
First a visit from Auntie, complete with birthday presents, and a toast to her new job! She came to see all of us and help with the annual family photos that we take each year, this year saw our 30th! This also meant we had time with Doc and Marmee, a nice time over food after the work was done:)
Also, this weekend marked the start of soccer season for our family. The big one and the girl both had their first games. What a fun thing to watch! Auntie made it to both, despite our need to rise early to make it on-time;) The big one even scored 5 of the teams 7 goals, not that we were keeping track (in our league we are not supposed to keep score, hmmm)!!
Then it was home for a little rest and a quick shower, very hot this weekend. And off to the nephew's b-day party with the other side of the family. GREAT smoked ribs and a full tummy were the result:)
What a day! And, Auntie made it home in one piece!
On to day two of the weekend...
This is a simple one, a day filled with N.E. sports teams that made us proud and made history too! More great food, and wonderful friends to share it with and our weekend was complete.
Glad to get back to the boring of this week:)
5 comments:
Hmmm...what could be more fun than watching both N.E. teams win with good friends...unless you add awesome steak and nachos?! NICE!
Nice change to the webpage! I love it! Good work!
Hey! Did you get my most recent email about the truck? I'm so sorry that you met me shortly before I entered a looney bin b/c I think that's where I'm headed! hahahaa..... sorry for our short-lived friendship! If I'm in a rubber room by next week's bible study you can just let the other ladies in my house and host for me, ok?! :-)
To answer your question.... I made it on to the team! We have had five games so far and its awesome!!! Its so nice having practices everyday....*cue complete bliss*
That's more like it.
Post a Comment