Thursday, September 27, 2007

My own surprise...

As we all know, we have been waiting to hear about the 20th anniversary, surprise trip. Well, all the while I have been working on a different surprise...I am in St. Louis to surprise a childhood girlfriend for her 30th birthday!! I have not been able to blog about this as my excitement has been building over the 2 weeks we have been planning this, you never who could read this:) I arrived last night with James to the waiting arms of wonderful friends, mother and father to the b-day girl. We are now putting the finishing touches on the party she is not expecting and still planning the biggest surprise, ME!! I'll fill you in on how that goes soon. I am filled with anticipation!!

3 comments:

The Boisverts said...

Have a great time Jenna!

~jenna said...

thanks jen!! miss you girls, can't wait to share on tuesday!

Susan Elizabeth said...

Hope things are going well! We miss you here in the North! Stay safe (little)Big Sis!