(not that you'll see this....'cause we know how you feel about blogs....)HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILD BILL!
Happy Birthday, Bill!!! Miss ya guys!
I stand by my statement in your birthday email!
Oh, is Bill not a blog-lover? Well, your lovely wife will have to pass along my "Happy Birthday" to you then!!! Hope it was a great day and hope and pray you have a blessed year with your great family. PS: what a great picture!!!
Was it really that warm in NH yesterday? I hope Bill got my card/gift in time.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
(not that you'll see this....'cause we know how you feel about blogs....)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILD BILL!
Happy Birthday, Bill!!! Miss ya guys!
I stand by my statement in your birthday email!
Oh, is Bill not a blog-lover? Well, your lovely wife will have to pass along my "Happy Birthday" to you then!!! Hope it was a great day and hope and pray you have a blessed year with your great family.
PS: what a great picture!!!
Was it really that warm in NH yesterday? I hope Bill got my card/gift in time.
Post a Comment