Thursday, November 01, 2007

Out of the mouths...

I have to relate this conversation to you all and giggle about it again! On Tuesday, we were driving to a woman's Bible study that I am part of. In the back seat were my three kids lined up in a row, talking about the fun that always with their buddies during our time of study. Then the oldest voice in the back calls to me and asks..."What will you do when you are done with the Bible?" After holding back a giggle I answered that God has something new for each of us EVERY time we open His book. We are amazed by the Holy Spirit's power to open our hearts and minds to the things that we need to learn. A great lesson for us all, in such a cute package!

2 comments:

The Boisverts said...

very cute indeed!

Susan Elizabeth said...

"Done with the Bible"?!?! I've barely dented it!!!