SNOW, has now become a four letter word at our house!! We are counting the days until we hit the beach in FL!! Here we come sunshine and a little break from the ice in the driveway! Think Spring!
Just thinkin' of ya! Wondering if you are warm and snug for us since we're all freeezziingggg!!!
:-) I realized I know 4 people/families who have been in FL this past week on vaca: you guys, our pastor's family, my friend Lis and her boys, and my friend Sheri and her family... Mark and I were thinking a hop on a plane to go surprise you all was sounding pretty good since we've been so cold and snow-covered up here!!!! Can't wait to see you and hear how the trip went! And to see pics of the warm adventure. :-)
5 comments:
Aww gee, do ya have ta go? (without me?) Just try to bring a little spring back with you, k? Thanks!
Have fun and think of us as we're shivering away over here!!!
Please take me with you! Or at least call me from the beach!
I'll miss you terribly!
Have fun! :)
Just thinkin' of ya! Wondering if you are warm and snug for us since we're all freeezziingggg!!!
:-)
I realized I know 4 people/families who have been in FL this past week on vaca: you guys, our pastor's family, my friend Lis and her boys, and my friend Sheri and her family... Mark and I were thinking a hop on a plane to go surprise you all was sounding pretty good since we've been so cold and snow-covered up here!!!!
Can't wait to see you and hear how the trip went! And to see pics of the warm adventure. :-)
Post a Comment