Thursday, March 06, 2008
A busy day...
I have nothing clever or insightful to say! We had a full day with a trip to the doctor's office and then to the pharmacy, on the other side of everything, and then to ballet. We are home now and the dinner rush is on, that is why I sit at the computer...I procrastinate!! Now you ask yourself "Self, why is that deemed a busy day?" Good question! I am running on no sleep from last night. A product of being up taking care of the littlest one who has now be diagnosed with an ear infection! Poor little guy is now asleep on the couch, one dose of antibiotics in his system! So I do have to answer the dinner calling me to be made, but this was nice for a while. More later on the trip!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ohhhhh, poor kids! And poor Momma, too!!!
So sorry about the sickness! The ear infections are so terrible, too.
Get healthy over there!
We will pray as a family for you all tonight!! If you need someone to pick up meds or food, etc tomorrow for you please give me a call!!!
thanks so much jen!
Hope you're in bed and NOT reading this!
See you tomorrow! Have a restful night.
We're praying - still! See you tomorrow! I hope you're asleep and will be reading this "tomorrow"!
Post a Comment