Sunday, April 06, 2008

Taking a break...

Guess that really says it all. I need to take a break from blogging, I know I'll be back! Don't know when, but I know I won't be able to stay away:) Life has been different lately, and I see a busy schedule on the horizon. So I take this leave of absence to relive my mind of the duty of blogging. I think I shall return, refreshed and filled with inspiration!!

4 comments:

Susan Elizabeth said...

aww gee...I'll miss reading your blog...but I will check anyway, just in case!

Tracy said...

Dont' be gone too long, ok? You will be greatly missed in Blog Land!

The Boisverts said...

Enjoy your break Mrs. Cleaver. I know I've needed blogging breaks from time to time when life gets plain 'ol too busy! I think I'll be starting to cut back, too, now that the weather is so divine and I've got a bad case of spring fever! We'll "see you" when you return and will be ready with comments! :-)

Susan Elizabeth said...

Miss your face!