Great video! The time I was there they didn't have that set up... seeing it in action makes me want to go again so we can try it!!! Looks like you all had a great time.
ps...the little one was too cute having his turn!!! pps... Coach B does a great job and his wife assistant does, too, with the t-ball stuff! Thanks for all you do with that!
oh, I was actually talking about the movie Prince Caspian.
I was, ahem, VERY upset with somebody who made some, in my opinion, specious claims about the supposed superiority of the movie over the book. So the only thing I could do was write a blog post that allowed me to vent without saying anything mean or nasty or specific :-)
Thus Peace reigned throughout blogdom, hehehehee...
6 comments:
I am as proud of your babies as I am of mine! They are so cute, Cricket! What a great, great day we had! Thanks for posting.
Where the heck was that? I wanna go!
Great video! The time I was there they didn't have that set up... seeing it in action makes me want to go again so we can try it!!! Looks like you all had a great time.
ps...the little one was too cute having his turn!!!
pps... Coach B does a great job and his wife assistant does, too, with the t-ball stuff! Thanks for all you do with that!
oh, I was actually talking about the movie Prince Caspian.
I was, ahem, VERY upset with somebody who made some, in my opinion, specious claims about the supposed superiority of the movie over the book. So the only thing I could do was write a blog post that allowed me to vent without saying anything mean or nasty or specific :-)
Thus Peace reigned throughout blogdom, hehehehee...
I LOVED that place!!! So many fun things to do!
BLOG PLEASE, CRICKET!! WE NEED MORE!
(waving out the window=very good)
Post a Comment