At least I think I am :)
We have been VERY busy this spring. We were part of two teams. One minor leauge baseball the other a t-ball team! There were both loads of fun and loads of work. I fell in love with all of our kids! There were many stories, highlights, and great memories made!!
I am very glad to have my life back and yet I miss the kids and families that we grew close to over the 12 weeks of clinics, practice times, and games! With such an intense schedule you begin to feel like family.
We have also been finishing the school year, working on preparing for my sister's wedding, and getting the veggies planted. Just writing this tires me out :)
For now, I think a new format for my blog is in order...I will be doing photos to tell my family story. I am going to try it out and see what you think and how I like it! Feedback welcome, so stay tuned!
5 comments:
Glad you're back...looking forward to enjoying more...pics, stories..etc...
p.s. do you know this "leone"? Kinda scary, I think...
p.s. check out Tracy's blog...you two posted your latest blogs one minute apart this afternoon! COOL!
p.p.s. great minds, I guess!
SO glad you're back!!!! Can't wait for all the fun and news :).
P.S. Great minds DO think alike!
Yay~ glad you're back. The hailstorm yesterday WAS totally nutty, eh? I got some pics, too... couldn't believe it. That's New England, crazy weather!!!!
ps: give a holler if you need help with the basement flooding... I have a de-humidifier you can borrow. *hugs*
Post a Comment