Yup, that is what the thermometer read on my truck as I pulled into the parking lot...wait for it...of the trail I was about to hike with my three kids this morning. Hmmmmm, we were bundled to the point of loss of movement, but still, is this a good idea? See the photos below and decide for yourself :)
haaa...your friend Cheech just cracked me up. I honestly had NO IDEA it was 25 degrees until you said so on fb!!! I was laughing like, "gee, yeah, it WAS chilly wasn't it?!" :-) Thanks for braving the sub-freezing weather; I know the kids had a blast together and I got to have "Jenna time", too, with your cold, pink nose and all! :-)
2 comments:
hard core.
haaa...your friend Cheech just cracked me up. I honestly had NO IDEA it was 25 degrees until you said so on fb!!! I was laughing like, "gee, yeah, it WAS chilly wasn't it?!" :-) Thanks for braving the sub-freezing weather; I know the kids had a blast together and I got to have "Jenna time", too, with your cold, pink nose and all!
:-)
Post a Comment