Sunday, November 16, 2008
That was close...
On Friday I heard the news...there had been an accident in the "T" system in Boston. My heart sank to hear that there may be injured, perhaps some loss of life. I listened. As the information came across the airwaves, I learned more...There was no loss of life, YEAH!! There were only minor injuries to 7 people, AMAZING!! Then the most interesting tidbit came floating to my ears; the accident had occurred in the Boylston inbound stop. Now you are wondering why this is what I found most overwhelming about the story? I had been in that stop, at that time, everyday on our trip to the city. The collision was on Friday morning, we had been there through Wednesday. I was pushed to the couch with the wonder at our safety. The angels that surrounded the trains as we rode through our adventure in the city were invisible to me, but so very real! My family is my most prized possession and God protected us that day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
God is good.
Post a Comment