Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My gift...



This is my version of the advent calender I grew up with. The memories are the gift!
I made this for a girlfriend and her family to celebrate this season.



Each pocket has a picture to match the verse, taking you from the beginning of the world to the work on the cross. I am so excited that I got it done in time for our friends to begin on Monday!! Enjoy my dear friend, you are a gift from God!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Boisverts said...

Awwww, I was already feeling blessed by seeing it when I came home again with the boys (Logan took out each trinket again to admire and Elijah found "the perfect spot for it"), and now I feel blessed even more by your post! Thank you for your friendship, for your amazing gift that will be used for generations I hope, and for making me feel special! You are loved and are a great friend.

Brandi said...

I have been looking for an advent calendar that I like. All of them seem to have gifts, prizes, candy and the like. Well, I don't like.
This one seems like a great idea. I might just work on it during this holiday season and be able to use it next year.

Good work,
Brandi