Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Thanks...
Thanksgiving is a time for me to reflect on the year. To make a mental list of the thanks I have! Sharing with you will only bring more thanks, that I can:) I am blessed beyond words by my family!! The generations we have to encourage and teach. The time we have to be together. The blessing of homeschooling. The thankfulness Bill and I share over the growth and innocence we have been able to cultivate in our kids. I am thankful for God's teaching me this year. While not all my lessons have been easy, I have learned! I am thankful for the gift of being able to forgive (my hardest lesson), but am also thankful that I learned this one!! Dear friends who understand and love you no matter what! The history made on election day, and the grace to accept God's will for our country. The freedoms we hold dear to express religion. I am so thankful for a happy heart despite all the turmoil of the year because bitterness has not taken hold. I could go on, I could expound for hours, I could sum up with one sentence. I am more blessed then I could ever have imagined!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! I get to be the first person to comment on the new private blog!
Hope you're having a great weekend.
hey, thanks for adding me to the list! see you soon!
thanks girls! happy to have you here!!
Post a Comment