I had the rear treat of driving home last night. Now you may ask, why that is rare? I will expound! I was alone in the Jeep!! We had just purchased a replacement for our Suburban.
(can you imagine why?)
The kids all wanted to ride in the new ride, so I was left to drive home alone:) Well, I tell you that I didn't know what to do with myself!! I began by thinking that maybe I should make some phone calls...I didn't know anyone to call who wasn't busy making dinner or some such thing. I thought I would enjoy listening to any music I liked and as loud as I liked. What did I put on you ask? Classical was the only station without all the "drive home" talk going on. So I expanded my mind with Mozart and continued to think of what I could do with this gift of quite time. Then it hit me, the perfect answer :) A NAP!! Oh wait, I am driving a vehicle, hmmmm, more thinking needed!!!! Thinking, prayer, organizing my thoughts for the next day, boring answers, I know, but they got done and I arrived home in one piece. I even parked next to our new vehical and smiled to be closing in on the healing from our troublesome winter, PRAISE GOD!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment