I am amazed by my willpower today! I have never had much of it and often choose to turn it off all together, especially when we are talking food or shoes!! As far as food goes, I have not been helped by never needing to be to hard on myself, we eat healthy, homemade meals, I have a good metabolism, and am pretty active. This all came to a SCREECHING halt when the health issues from the abuse my body took after a winter on antibiotics. The candida diet I have been relegated to is sooooo restrictive. I'm learning to live with less!
Today was my first MAJOR victory though...we went to Dunkin Donuts for a treat for my sick girl who sat, inside the van, through her brothers WHOLE game last night while watching her friends play. She asked if would could get something for Daddy as a surprise! He got a coffee, a box of munchkins to share, and each kid got a nice, gooy doughnut. And I had nothing, as everything is forbode on my new diet. I can't belive it, no sip of coffee, no little bite of someone's donught, not even a finger lick!! I am going to kick this stuff and get back to my real life once and for all!!
1 comments:
good for you!!!! Now that's commitment!
Post a Comment