Wednesday, May 06, 2009
**it has hit the fan...
Please pardon the assumed bad word in the title!! After all the illness that I have endured all winter and the ongoing health issues now in my future due to an overload of antibiotics...I really wasn't ready for this! This morning my dear little girl (her 7th birthday is just 2 weeks away) complained of a bug bite that wouldn't stop itching...dumdumdum. Yup, lifted her shirt and found one spot, but knew what it was: CHICKEN POX. Now we choose not to immunize our children for chicken pox being very un-happy with the way it was developed (using stem cells aka tissue from aborted babies)! I knew this day would come, just didn't think it would be in the middle of baseball season, at the end of our school year while trying to get the evaluations done, after a winter of never-ending sickness, or when we have already "gone broke" with doctor co-pays alone. "Lord, I feel sharpened, you can take me out of the fire now!" Ok, so now that I have gotten this all out, I would also like to say that I know this is just an illness like a cold. Really no biggie, just bad timing :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
poor Caroline, and poor Momma, too.
Post a Comment