Friday, July 31, 2009

Fewwwwww...

The sound emitted from my mouth as this week draws to a close! Please don't get me wrong...I had a GREAT week, just looooong. A week of mornings filled with VBS at our church (we are not morning people in this house). We were blessed to have a few friends join us throughout the week and so the van came in handy (don't get me wrong, still not a fan...really miss my suburban, but glad that Lord gave us another people mover). Afternoons were busy with play-dates, errends, and said friends staying to play. I'm pooped! But I also feel quite a sense of accomplishment, happy kids (mine and friends), new friends (for me and my kids), little hearts being touched, no downpouring rain until AFTER camp was done for the week!! Photos to come soon :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I'm glad you don't hate comments! ;)

P.S. I love your new blog template! Very cool, and very summery.

~jenna said...

THANKS mel!!