Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pandora...

I am really enjoying the music I am getting to hear on Pandora!  Have you tired it?  I think I might be addicted :)  now I am really excited to try to find a way to hook it up to my dvd player in the living room!  Contemporary Chrsitain ALL the time :)  If anyone is tech savy, speak up!  I pay in coffee and cookies ;) 

3 comments:

~jenna said...

we are made to worship by chris tomlin playing right now AWESOME!!

Barefootmama said...

You don't me. I don't know you. I do not think we have every really met. The one thing (person) we have in common is Jen B.
This is kinda strange for me to post. BUT I wanted to thank you. for your uplifting,everyday,real-life posts.
so, Thank you!
Warm Regards,
Melissa M.
melissamellor@gmail.com

~jenna said...

awww, thanks melissa! glad your here! i know of you too ;) someday we'll have to fix that and really meet!!