Thursday, November 12, 2009

Today I got a hug...

Thursdays are crazy around here!  We do our morning routine and make it out the door at 9 to head to the "city" for CBS.  We each meeting with our classes and are all learning so very much.  Then rush home for a quick lunch and just 2 hours for school.  Then it's into ballet clothes and grabbing some reading material for the boys and out we go again.  Back down the same road for the 3rd time today and an hour dance lesson before home for dinner.  The routine has been eased with the end of the baseball season, as practice, of course, fell on Thursday night!
Well, some might say, let something go.  You are too busy.  But the addition of CBS has brought so much to each of my kids and myself that the rush is more then worth it!  We have been studying the divided kingdom and the minor prophets, so many lessons for our faith in these times so long ago!  I have been learning and enjoying each moment!! 
Today as we were heading out the door, one of the woman stopped me with a hug.  She wanted to tell me what a joy I was in the class and how she could see God in me and loved hearing my insight on each lesson.  What I thought?  ME?  I have never viewed myself as bubbling over for the Lord.  Please don't get me wrong here, my personal realationship has had it's ups and downs, but it has ALWAYS remaind intact!!  I recently read a post on a bloggy friend, friend of a live friend...did you follow that? on her site :)  She talked about making her life be one that makes Satan say "oh crap, she's up" when her feet hit the floor in the morning.  I read and thought...she is awesome!  I will pray for her to be that salt and light!!  Never thinking of me...what does God have planned that He is asking me to see myself that way for Him?
I'll keep you posted, because, I promise, I am listening!!

p.s. please excuse all my mis-spelling...blogger is not putting out a red, wiggle for me anymore, hmmm

2 comments:

The Boisverts said...

I think that hug was from your Heavenly Father, too, just for His Jenna!

A wonderful post. Such a blessing to see our Lord working in each other's lives; awesome to see Him at His work!

The Boisverts said...

PS: and here's a virtual *hug* from someone else who loves you! :-)