Tuesday, January 12, 2010

the age of facebook...

Facebook is an interesting place!  I love the connection with family and friends worldwide!  I love the friendships that have been made by mutual connections!  I love a place to get a little glimpse and keep up with everyone!  I hate that people have lost touch with their blogs, that is really a place to get to know someone!  I hate that people can make you feel like you are in high school again with the click of a button to friend and un-friend!  I hate that you always feel a pull to it!  But you know what...I have realized that facebook is what you make of it, just like so many choices in our lives.  God first, then family, then the other things.  Facebook works for me and I am so glad to have found it!  I am also glad to have my little blog!  Not often visited by others, but still a happy place for me to come, to reveal things about me, to share what God has done, to open up!  Thanks for being here!  If you aren't my friend on facebook, that doesn't mean I don't think of you as a friend!  And if you want, you can friend me too ;)

1 comments:

The Boisverts said...

cute! And so true!
Glad I'm your friend, both in facebook world and in real life! Love that you keep up with your blog, too.