Wednesday, March 03, 2010

The more you have to do...

the less time there seems to do it in...hmmm!  We are preparing to drive the caculated 22 hr 21min. (we know it will be longer) to visit the in-laws in Florida!!  Really we are crazy, but we are happy in our craziness :)  We know this will be an awesome adventure and are really looking forward to it!  Planning is my middle name, ok really it is Colleen, but I am making a point...I am a list maker, a type A, a total geek about making sure that every possible option is covered.  Of course our regular life has not slowed down to make all this preparation possible.  We still are working away at our school year, our weekly activities (ballet, CBS, youth group, etc.), babysitting (full time now), housekeeping, cooking, laundry, caring for friends and family, and getting orders ready for customers.  I am truely a blessed woman!  I know that sounds crazy after all that I just chronicaled, but really I look at it all and am so thankful to have each and every one of these oppertunities for our family!!  Now, off to school...then some much needed packing :)  WAHOO!!

0 comments: