Tuesday, April 20, 2010

1/2...

Yup, 1/2...marathon that is ;)  I have begun to train for a 1/2 maraton.  Crazy, I know!!!!
I am taking is slow and easy...this summer I am training for a 10k, then next will be my 1/2 year.  That is the plan...stay tuned to hear the ups and downs as we go along ;)  But today my run was nice!  It actually made me think that I could do a 1/2 this fall, t-hehehe.  I was also asked to be someones running partner...NEVER did I think that would happen in this lifetime!!!!  At this point I am still running inside, thanks to our school schedule and me not being a morning person means I can't run before hubby leaves in the morning.  But that is ok!  In about a month we can work something out for a 1-3x's a week meet up, so much motivation!!
So I'm off, shells in the oven for after baseball.  Now on to a snack for the kiddos and then pack 'em up and head to the field.  I love spring!!

0 comments: