Thursday, May 06, 2010

What is your...

Yesterday a dear girlfriend and I were talking and trying to decide which of the many Christ-centered songs was our favorite/life song...Too many to choose from and so much talent!  As I drove to Community Bible Study with my kids this morning this we listend to this one and it struck me as something important for me to remember right now...Enjoy!




Like pennies in a wishing well

I try, but I can never tell

Where this winding road of life

Will lead tomorrow

But in between the how and why

The questions of the days gone by

One thing brings me peace of mind

It's knowing come what may that I am



Safe

With Your arms around me

Since the day Love found me I am

Safe

I know my hope's in Heaven

And whatever happens I am safe



There's trouble everywhere I turn

No end to lessons to be learned

And it scares me won'drin'

What's around the corner

But You've told me to remember this

You're there for me and know what's best

I shouldn't worry about all the rest

Just trust in You and not forget I'm
 
Safe


With Your arms around me

Since the day Love found me I am

Safe









I know my hope's in Heaven









And whatever happens I am safe

2 comments:

The Boisverts said...

AMEN! Love it.

Touching lives said...

Everytime I have to answer question I tend to go back to the old hymns...Tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus...Victory in Jesus...But then there's always going to be Who Am I by Casting Crowns. "It's not because of who I am but because of what You've done..." Thank you Jesus for what You did for me.