Friday, September 15, 2006
William is 8!
Today as I tell my son "Happy Birthday" I am reminded of what I was doing 8 years ago at this time...My computer says its 8:14am and that is about the time my labor got started with my plug coming out (i know TMI). I remember wondering "what now?" Than a drive to the hospital, hitting EVERY bump in the road and almost getting stuck behind a school bus, AHHHHHHH! After arriving things really got started, but I can't fill you in on most of that as I would "pass out" between my contractions. Than came pushing and William was born at 12:27pm on September 15, 1998! WOW what an amazing feeling, my first born son!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday William!
Ditto!!!
Happy birthday to William!
Mel and I were going, "TMI? What's that?" A few confused moments later...OH!! TOO MUCH INFO!!! Got it! (And to think I am married to the biggest acronym(sp?
user...everything is "FBI, ATAC, CIA, POTUS", etc...)
That aside...MANY HAPPY RETURNS, WILLIAM AND MOTHER-OF-WILLIAM!
Post a Comment